SATURDAY, JANUARY 25, 2020 · 7-11PM
One of Cape Coral’s most popular nightlife events, the 14th Annual Best South Cape Martini Competition takes you to various locations on a special fleet of trolleys and party buses. Stop at each place to enjoy a martini sample and appetizer sample. At the end of the night cast your vote for BEST Martini and BEST Appetizer!
The competition in this one is fierce, so expect to try some truly unique drink samples.
WHO’S GOING? CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK EVENT!
Ticket price includes:
- A martini necklace at check-in!
- Unlimited rides on the trolleys
- A passport to all sampling locations
- All drink & appetizer samples!
- Voting ballot
PLUS, get your passport stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) to win an ice bucket filled with everything you need to make vodka martinis for you and your friends.
This event is limited and always sells out. Don’t delay getting your tickets to the competition of the year!
Participating locations & samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Salted Cucumber Martini / Crab Fritters with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Big Blue Brewing: Peanut Butter Dream / Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Cruisers: Cruisers Cosmopolitan / Swedish Meatballs
- Dixie Roadhouse: Dixie Hopper / Pasta Medley
- Monkey Bar: Lemon Drop / Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings
- Rack’em Spirits & Times: Cake Martini / Ice Cream
- Ralph’s Place: Tiramisu Martini / S’mores
- Remixx Lounge: Pina Tini / Beer Nuggets
- Rockade: Berry-Rockin’Cosmo-tini / Pulled Pork
- Rusty’s Raw Bar: Raspberry Cheesecake Martini / Beignets with a
- Fresh Raspberry Drizzle
- Tiki Hut: Tiki Tini / Potstickers
Dressing up? Be sure to have your picture taken at the Martini Competition photo booth. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote for their favorites. The winning photograph will get 4 free tickets to the Mardi Gras Trolley Event on February 22, 2020.
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm at Big John Plaza and in front of Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in 7:30-9pm in front of Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event. ID will be required at check-in.