Saturday, July 21st · 7-11pm – Get Tickets Now
South Cape Hospitality & Entertainment Associations present a festive trolley event! Christmas in July features 12 locations serving drink & appetizer samples that are holiday themed.
How it works…
You’ll travel around the Cape Coral Entertainment District on a special fleet of trolleys, stopping at participating establishments to relax with their specialty sample and appetizer sample. Pay attention to the vibe, though. At the end of the evening, everyone votes on the best decorated location!
Tickets are $25.00 in advance and $30.00 on the day of the event, and can be purchased on Eventbrite.
A limited supply of physical tickets are available at the following locations: BackStreets Sports Bar, Big Blue Brewing, Cork Soakers, Cruisers, Dixie Roadhouse, Monkey Bar, Perk & Brew, Rack’em Spirits & Times, Ralph’s Place, Remixx andRockade.
Designated Driver tickets are available only at BackStreets Sports Bar. These tickets are $20 in advance and include a soda or bottled water at each location upon request.
Ticket price includes unlimited rides on the trolleys, a passport to all sampling locations, all food & drink samples, a free gift at check-in, and voting ballot. Get your passport stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) and you can enter to win the grand prize – a beach bag stuffed with summer cheer & a local hotel stay.
Be sure to have your picture taken at the official photo booth, located in the lobby of Dolphin Key Resort (it’s a trolley stop). Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote for their favorites. Then, the SCHEA board will pick the winning photo. The winning photograph will get 4 free tickets to the BaconFest Trolley Event on August 11, 2018.
Participating locations & their samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Gingerbread Cookie & Hot Sausage and Peppers
- Big Blue Brewing: Peppermint Patty & Eggnog Creme Brulee
- Cork Soakers: The Elf’s Listerine & Creamy Risotto, Roasted Butternut Squash, Roast Turkey and Brown Butter Greens
- Cruisers: Chocolate Martini & Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Dixie Roadhouse: Dirty Red Nose Reindeer & Christmas Pita
- Monkey Bar: Cape Cod & Tequenos
- Perk & Brew: Blackberry Poinsettia & Beef Wellington
- Rack Em Spirits & Times: Jimmy Java Espresso & Homemade Oatmeal Cookies
- Ralph’s Place: Christmas Jell-O Shot & Candy Cane Caprese Skewers
- Remixx: The Fresh Up & Puff Pastry
- Rockade: Merry Cherry & Cherry Cobbler
- Tiki Hut: Christmas In Your Mouth & Pigs in a Blanket
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm at Big John Plaza and in front of Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in (7:30-10pm) is in front of Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event and ID will be required.