Saturday, June 27, 2020 · 7pm to 11pm
A patriotic walking pub crawl in Cape Coral’s Entertainment District
Join us for a walking pub crawl to enjoy American-made beer and appetizer samples at various South Cape hotspots! This patriotic nightlife event is for folks 21 or older.
Tickets for the 8th Annual Red, White & Brew are just $10 in advance. They are available for purchase online only via Eventbrite.
This is not a trolley event. Attendees may walk or use a designated driver to hit each place.
Dress for the occasion, and you could win the Most Patriotic Photo Contest* & win four tickets to our next event!
Ticket price includes:
- A patriotic gift at check-in!
- Wristband and passport of locations – get yours stamped at every stop and you could win a patriotic-themed gift basket.*
- An American-made beer sample and appetizer sample at each location. (DDs get appetizer samples and can request a non-alcoholic beverage at locations.)
- Access to the official photo booth (location TBA)
Expect lots of entertainment, including live music, dancing, singing and more!
Participating Locations & Samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Yuengling and Soft Pretzel
- Big Blue Brewing: Big Blue Beer and Meatballs
- Big Storm Brewing: Tropic Pressure and Mini Cheesecake
- Dixie Roadhouse: Sam Adams Boston Lager and Fried Pickles
- Monkey Bar: Michelob AmberBock and Breaded Chicken Wings
- Ralph’s Place: PBR and Pulled Pork Potstickers
- Rockade: Sweetwater 420 and BBQ Popcorn Chicken
- Rusty’s Raw Bar & Grill: Busch Light and Franks & Beans
- Sidecar Treats: Budweiser Slushy and Popcorn
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm, and are located at Big John Plaza and at SCHEA’s new spot: South Cape Hub (909 SE 47th Terrace). Late check-in is open from 7:30-9pm at South Cape Hub.
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID at check-in will be required.
Have questions about our trolley events? We’ve answered many of them right here.
* To enter the photo booth contest, have your picture taken at the official photo booth. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook, and the public will vote. To win the grand prize, have your passport (provided at check-in) stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) and turn it in at any participating location.