Saturday, October 20th – Get Tickets Now
This event is nearly sold out. Do not delay getting your tickets!
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll scream for drinks and candy…. Celebrate Halloween in South Cape style!
Take the exclusive trolleys around Cape Coral’s Entertainment District, visiting various locations to enjoy a 2oz specialty drink sample and a piece of candy. The 2018 Spooktacular pub crawl is a great way to mingle, have fun and discover new-to-you places in South Cape. Dressing up is not required, but the majority of attendees do wear costumes!
This event is limited and tickets are available available via Eventbrite and at select locations. Get your advance tickets today and save 25%!
The following locations have a limited quantity of physical tickets: Dixie Roadhouse, Lehne Burger, Rack’em Spirits & Times and Rockade. Stay tuned to this page or the Facebook event for details on availability. Designated driver tickets are sold out.
How it works:
A fleet of trolleys will get you to each location, where you will receive a drink sample and piece of candy. Win prizes for trolley trivia; visit every location to win the grand prize gift basket (TBA).
Dress up for the photo booth – $500 in cash prizes!*
1st place: $300 / 2nd place: $150 / 3rd place: $50
Ticket price includes:
- Wristband & passport to all locations.
- Treat bag at check-in.
- Drink samples & candy.
- Eligibility to win prizes.
- Access to the photo booth & eligibility to enter contest.
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Russian Quaalude & Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Big Blue Brewing: Blood Punch & Hershey Kisses
- Dixie Roadhouse: Zombie Apocalypse & Tootsie Rolls
- Lehne Burger: Flubber Beer & Sweet Hamburger Gummies
- Monkey Bar: Kong Skull Island & Dum Dums
- Paradise Pizza: Bud Light & chocolate
- Rack’em Spirits & Times: Blood Clot & Fireballs
- Ralph’s Place: Ghoulish Punch & assorted candy
- Remixx Lounge: Grape Tart & Starlites
- Rockade: VooDoo Punch & Now & Laters
- Tiki Hut: Brain Hemorrhage & Airheads mini bars
This is a 21+ event.
Designated driver tickets will be available at BackStreets Sports Bar once physical tickets go on sale (mid to end of September).
ATTENDING THIS EVENT?
Check-in booths are open from 6pm to 7:30pm. Booths are located at:
Big John Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny)
In front of Dixie Roadhouse
Late check-in is available at Dixie Roadhouse from 7:30-10pm.
First timer? Here are event tips & FAQs.
NOTE: No weapons are allowed in establishments or trolleys, including fake ones. Masks must be removable for identification purposes.
* You’ll pose in our haunted photo booth and Facebook users will vote for their fave! Final decision of winners made by SCHEA board.