Saturday, January 26, 2019 7-11pm GET TICKETS NOW
LESS THAN 50 TICKETS REMAIN!
South Cape Hospitality and Entertainment Associations present “THE 13th ANNUAL BEST SOUTH CAPE MARTINI COMPETITION” Trolley Event! This is the South Cape’s premier trolley event and always sells out!
You’ll travel around the Cape Coral Entertainment District on a special fleet of trolleys – stopping at various establishments to relax with their custom martini sample and appetizer sample. At the end of the evening, everyone votes on their favorite martini and appetizer. The top favorites will be declared the winners.
The competition in this one is fierce, so expect to try some truly unique samples.
Tickets are $25.00 in advance and $30.00 on the day of the event, and can be purchased on Eventbrite.
Ticket price includes:
- A pair of martini sunglasses at check-in!
- Unlimited rides on the trolleys
- A passport to all sampling locations
- Voting ballot
- Ability to win prizes on the trolleys
PLUS, get your passport stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) to win a gift bucket filled everything you need to make martinis for you and your friends.
See more pics & who’s going at the official Facebook event!
Participating locations & samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Chocolate Covered Pretzel & calypso crunch ice cream
- Backyard Beer Garden: Da’ HEF & candy bacon
- Big Blue Brewing: Double Chocolate Martini & triple chocolate custard
- Cork Soakers: Chocolate Raz Martini & deviled eggs
- Cruisers: Watermelon Infused Martini & mini cupcakes
- Dixie Roadhouse: Peach-Pom-Tini & tropical fruit salad
- Monkey Bar: Blue Monkey Martini & cream cheese, bacon and jalapeño popper
- Rack’em Spirits & Times: Blue Breakfast Martini & espresso pancakes
- Ralph’s Place: Mediterranean-tini & volcano potsticker
- Remixx Lounge: Deep Blue Sea Martini & chocolate chip cookie
- Rockade: Key Lime Pie Martini & cilantro lime dip
- Rusty’s Raw Bar: Snowflake Martini & cinnamon snow caps
- Tiki Hut: Cucumber Mint Martini & bleu cheese, garlic and balsamic chips
Dressing up? Be sure to have your picture taken at the Martini Competition photo booth. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote for their favorites. Then, the SCHEA board will pick the winning photo. The winning photograph will get 4 free tickets to the Mardi Gras Trolley Event on March 2, 2018.
This event is limited and always sells out. Don’t delay getting your tickets to the competition of the year!
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm at Big John Plaza and in front of Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in (after 7:30pm) is at Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event and ID will be required.