Due to the uncertainty of Hurricane Irma and the importance of the safety of our guests, Putt & Brew is canceled for this Saturday. Please stay tuned for the announcement of future events.
Saturday, September 9th @ 3pm – EVENT CANCELED FOR NOW
The South Cape Hospitality and Entertainment Associations team up with Miller Lite to host the 3rd Annual Cape Coral Putt & Brew!
With a 3pm shotgun start, this putting challenge will take your four-person team to 9 different South Cape locations to test your putting skills on unique, custom made holes. At each hole, you’ll each enjoy a 6oz Miller Lite draft. No worries, transportation to each location is provided!
Tickets cost $50 for each foursome. You can currently purchase them online via Eventbrite.
How it works:
- When you purchase your ticket, you’ll complete a form that includes the name of your team and the name of each team member. You’ll need to include a phone number for the team captain.
- The night before the event, we’ll notify the captain of his team’s starting hole location. This allows for a prompt starting time for all teams, as each putts off at a different hole.
- At each location, all four members of a team will putt while enjoying a 6-ounce Miller Lite draft. The best score will be recorded.
- Your team will hop in one of the taxi vans to be taken to the next hole.
- At the end of the challenge, the total of all best scores is calculated to determine the top team.
Prizes will be awarded for BEST SCORE and BEST DRESSED TEAM. Dressing up isn’t required, but it sure is a lot of fun!
The awards ceremony and after party takes place at Tiki Hut, where you’ll enjoy some food and drink. Prizes will be awarded for the Best Scoring Team and Best Dressed Team.
The 9 holes are located at:
- BackStreets Sports Bar
- Cigar Bar
- The Cole Team Realty
- The DEK
- Monkey Bar & Steakhouse
- Rack’em Spirits & Times
- Tiki Hut
This is an age 21+ event.