Saturday, February 25th – 7-11pm – Get Tickets Now
Break out the feather masks and hats! Celebrate Mardi Gras 2017 right in South Cape Coral with the 4th Annual South Cape Mardi Gras Trolley Event. You’ll board the exclusive trolleys to travel to various locations, enjoying a specialty drink for just $2.50 at each place*. Get your passport stamped at every location (no purchase required) and you can enter to win a gift basket stuffed with top shelf bourbon, bar accessories, beads and beautiful feather masks. You can also win prizes on the trolleys, including swag and gift cards to local spots.
All attendees will receive Mardi Gras beads at check-in!
Be sure to visit the photo booth at Dolphin Key Resort (via Tiki Hut trolley stop) to have your digital picture taken!
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID will be required at check-in.
Advance tickets are only $10.00, and can be purchased right here or at participating locations soon. Designated Driver tickets are $10, and include a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage at locations**.
Participating locations & specialty drinks:
- BackStreets Sports Bar – Cajun Lemonade (rum, lemonade and hot sauce)
- Big Blue Brewing – Hurricane (dark and light rum, passion fruit flavored syrup and lime)
- Cape Coral Brewing Co – Canal Street Cruiser
- Cigar Bar – Rum Punch (rum infused punch)
- Cruisers Lounge – Kings Purple Passion (wine punch)
- Dixie Roadhouse – Creole Bloody Mary (a spicy bloody mary)
- Monkey Bar – Grasshopper (creme de cacao and white creme de menthe)
- Ralph’s Place – Dublin Apple (Irish whiskey, sour apple schnapps and white cranberry juice)
- Tiki Hut – Beads On (Malibu, melon and soda)
- Two Amigos – Pina Bomb (tequila, pineapple and lime juice)
- Rack’em – Ole Fashion Sarsparilla (bourbon, sarsparilla and cream)
- Rockade – Mardi Gras Kiss (rum, amaretto and pineapple juice)
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm, and are located at the Club Square parking lot and at Big John’s Plaza. Late check-in will be available at Dixie Roadhouse and Dolphin Key Resort (adjacent to Tiki Hut).
Ticket sales are final, and are transferable. This is a rain or shine event.
* Each location has the discretion of limiting the specialty drink at the price of $2.50 to one per person.
** One per designated driver wristband-wearing person.