Saturday, February 22, 2020 · 7-11pm
get tickets now
Hop on the trolleys and party buses for themed drink & appetizer samples!
The South Cape Hospitality and Entertainment Association present THE 7th ANNUAL SOUTH CAPE MARDI GRAS Trolley Event!
You’ll travel around the Cape Coral Entertainment District on a special fleet of trolleys – stopping at various establishments to try custom drink samples and appetizer samples. Dress up & have a blast in this Mardi Gras themed pub crawl!
Participating locations and samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: King Cake Martini & Beignets
- Big Storm Brewing: Tropic Pressure & Mini Cheesecake
- Dixie Roadhouse: Dixie Hurricane & Cajun Chicken Bites
- Monkey Bar: Hand Grenade & Andouille Sausage
- Paradise Pizza: Bud Light & Cajun Chicken Pizza
- Rack’em Spirits & Times: Mulled Cider & Bourbon Raisin Ice Cream
- Rockade: Mardi Gras Mango-Rita & Black Eye Pea Salsa
- … more to come!
Tickets are $25 in advance (DD tickets are $20), and can be purchased online via Eventbrite.
Ticket price includes:
- A special gift at check-in!
- Unlimited rides on the trolleys
- A passport to all sampling locations
- All drink & appetizer samples
- Ability to win prizes on the trolleys
- Access to the official photo booth & photo booth contest
PLUS, get your passport stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) to win a Mardi Gras themed gift basket.
Dressing up? Be sure to have your picture taken at the Mardi Gras photo booth. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote for their favorite. The winning photograph will get 4 free tickets to the St. Patrick’s Day Trolley Event on March 17, 2020.
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm at Big John Plaza and in front of Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in is 7:30-9pm in front of Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event and ID will be required.