Saturday, March 2, 2019 – 7pm to 11pm
THIS IS A SOLD OUT EVENT. TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
Hate missing out on awesome events? Check out more great ones here.
South Cape Hospitality and Entertainment Associations present THE 6th ANNUAL SOUTH CAPE MARDI GRAS Trolley Event!
You’ll travel around the Cape Coral Entertainment District on a special fleet of trolleys – stopping at various establishments to try custom drink samples and appetizer samples. Dress up & have a blast in this Mardi Gras themed pub crawl!
Who else is going? Check out the official Facebook event.
Participating locations & their samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: The Grasshopper & Coconut Shrimp w/ Sweet Chili Sauce
- Big Blue Brewing: Big Easy & Gumbo
- Cork Soakers: Bonafide Hurricane & Cajun Arancini w/ Corn Crema
- Dixie Roadhouse: Cajun Storm & Jumbalaya
- Monkey Bar: Fat Monkey & Cajun Mac and Cheese
- Paradise Pizza: Bud Light & Cajun Cream Sauce Cheese Pizza
- Rack’em Spirits & Times: Cranberry Bourbon Sunrise & Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Ralph’s Place: Apricot Sour & Cajun Meatballs
- Redfish Point Garden Bar & Grill: Hurricane & Jalapeno Sausage Dirty Rice
- Remixx Lounge: Purple Zydeco & Cajun Fruit Salsa
- Rockade: Mambo Punch & Andouille Sausage
- Rusty’s Raw Bar & Grill: Carnival Punch & Beignets
- Tiki Hut: Tiki Rum Punch & Mini Crab Cakes w/ Mango
Ticket price includes:
- A light up Mardi Gras necklace at check-in!
- Unlimited rides on the trolleys
- A passport to all sampling locations
- All drink & appetizer samples
- Ability to win prizes on the trolleys
- Access to the official photo booth & photo booth contest
PLUS, get your passport stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) to win a Mardi Gras themed gift basket.
Dressing up? Be sure to have your picture taken at the Mardi Gras photo booth. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote for their favorites. Then, the SCHEA board will pick the winning photo. The winning photograph will get 4 free tickets to the St. Patrick’s Day Trolley Event on March 17, 2018.
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm at Big John Plaza and in front of Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in (after 7:30pm) is at Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event and ID will be required.