Saturday, July 1, 2017 – 7pm to 11pm Get Tickets Now
Come celebrate the red, white and blue, South Cape style! You’ll ride the trolleys around Cape Coral’s Entertainment District, stopping at various locations to enjoy domestic beer and appetizer samples. This annual event is heavily attended and lots of fun!
Tickets for Red, White and Brew are just $15 in advance, and are available for purchase online via Eventbrite or at participating locations. This event is limited to 1,000 attendees, so be sure to get your tickets early.
Dress for the occasion and you could win $100 cash in the Most Patriotic Photo Contest*. Get your passport stamped at every location (no add’l purchase necessary) and you could win the grand prize package, which includes a Budweiser beach cruiser bike, Bud fire pit and a $50 gift card to Rib City!
Participating locations & samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar – Yuengling and BBQ chicken bites (mild)
- Big Blue Brewing – PB & Jealous and cheesecake bites
- Cape Coral Brewing Co. – Yacht Club Ale & artisanal popcorn
- Dixie Roadhouse – Bud Light and mac & cheese bites
- Monkey Bar & Steakhouse – Miller Lite and monkey bread
- Perk & Brew – Budweiser and apple pie
- Paradise Pizza – Michelob Ultra and cheese pizza
- Ralph’s Place – Amberbock and pigs in a blanket
- Rack’em Spirits & Times – Rolling Rock and cinnamon raisin beer bread or garlic beer bread (your choice while options last)
- Rockade – Busch Light and beanie weenies
- Tiki Hut – PBR and corn dog
- Two Amigos – Coors Light and pollo fundido
Regular check-in for this event is from 6-7:30pm. There are two check-in booths:
Big John Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny)
Club Square (near center square)
Late check-in is available. After 7:30pm, check-in at Dixie Roadhouse or in the lobby of Dolphin Key Resort.
* Photos will be uploaded to Facebook. Facebook users will vote and final determination will be made by the SCHEA board.