Saturday, March 17th • 7pm to 11pm
THIS IS A SOLD OUT EVENT. There will be no tickets sold at the door.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with an Irish inspired pub crawl in Cape Coral’s Entertainment District!
The 4th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Trolley Event is the perfect way to celebrate this all-popular holiday. You’ll board the exclusive trolleys to travel to various locations where you can enjoy a specialty drink for just $2.50 at each place*. Get your passport stamped at every participating stop (no purchase required) and you can win an Irish themed basket filled with Guinness, Jameson, Baileys and more! You’ll get a special gift at check-in, and you can also win prizes on the trolleys, including swag and gift cards to local spots.
Have your picture taken at the official photo booth and you could win 4 tickets to the Craft Beer trolley event on April 28th.**
Participating locations and their specialty drinks:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Thin Mint
- Monkey Bar: Scooby Snack
- Cruisers: Hurricane
- Cigar Bar: Shamrock Juice
- Rockade: Pot of Gold
- Dixie Roadhouse: Dixie Shamrock
- Two Amigos: Melon Margarita
- Ralph’s Place: Leprechaun Bach
- Rack’em Spirits & Times: Irish Mud
- Remixx Lounge: Sour Apple Tequila Cocktail
- Tiki Hut: Irish Whiskey Sour
- Big Blue Brewing: Lightest Thing Ya Got (award winning beer)
New to our trolley events? Be sure to visit the Tips & FAQs page!
Expect lots of entertainment, including live music, dancing, singing and more!
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm, and are located at Big John Plaza and Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in is open from 7:30-10pm in front of Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID at check-in will be required.
* Each location has the discretion of limiting the specialty drink at the price of $2.50 to one per person.
** To enter, have your picture taken at the photo booth, located in the lobby of Dolphin Key Resort. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote. The SCHEA board will make final determination of the winner.