October 21st from 7-11pm
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll scream for drinks and candy…. Take the exclusive trolleys around South Cape Coral, visiting various locations to enjoy a 2 oz specialty drink sample and a piece of candy. The 2017 Spooktacular is a great way to mingle, have fun and discover new-to-you places in South Cape. Dressing up is not required, but a good number of attendees do wear costumes!
Online tickets for this event are currently sold out. Last tickets are available at BackStreets Sports Bar.
Visit the official Facebook Event page for the latest info!
How it works:
A fleet of trolleys will get you to each location, where you will receive a drink sample and piece of candy. Dress up and you could win up to $200 in the Spooktacular Event photo contest. You’ll pose in our haunted photo booth and Facebook users will vote for their fave, with the SCHEA board picking the final winners!
1st place: $200 CASH
2nd place: $100 CASH
3rd place: $50 CASH
Various prizes are given out on the trolleys by designated trolley hosts. Win prizes by answering fun trivia questions!
Participating locations, drink samples & candy:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Pumpkin Beer w/ spiced rim & Reese’s
- Big Blue Brewing: Blue Ghost & Skittles
- Cigar Bar: Halloween Candy Drink & Tootsie Roll
- Cruisers: Spooky Rooster & candy corn
- The DEK: Orange Zombie & Snickers
- Dixie Roadhouse: Witchey Sour & Sour Patch Kids
- Monkey Bar: Gummy Bear Cocktail & lollipops
- Paradise Pizza: Bud Light & hard candy
- Rack’ems: Ice Monster & Fireballs
- Ralph’s Place: Smoking Swamp Halloween Punch & Hershey’s
- Rockade: Pink Goblin & Starburst
- Tiki Hut: Chocolate Shot & gummy worms
Day of tickets are $20, so take advantage of advance pricing. Designated driver tickets will be available at BackStreets Sports Bar once physical tickets go on sale (mid to end of September).
This is a 21+ event.
ATTENDING THIS EVENT?
Check-in booths are open from 6pm to 7:30pm. Booths are located at:
Big John Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny)
Club Square (near center square)
Late check-in is available. After 7:30pm, check-in at Dixie Roadhouse and the lobby of Dolphin Key Resort.
NOTE: No weapons are allowed in establishments or trolleys, including fake ones. Masks must be removable for identification purposes.