Don’t miss this bacon-themed trolley event that’s become a staple in Cape Coral’s Entertainment District! You’ll take the trolleys around South Cape, stopping at 12 locations to enjoy bacon-themed and bacon-inspired drink and appetizer samples.
Limited to 1,200 attendees, be sure to get your tickets early. They’re available online via Eventbrite and at participating locations.
Dress for the occasion and you could win $100 cash in the BaconFest Photo Contest*. Get your passport stamped at every location (no add’l purchase necessary) and you could win a bacon-themed gift basket, which includes a Pork Osso Buco dinner for two, chocolate covered bacon and dry cleaning to get any bacon grease out!
Participating locations & samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar – Bacon Jalapeño Margarita and bacon dip
- Cruisers – Cranberry Bacon Rim Shot and vidalia bacon casserole
- Cape Coral Brewing Co. – Gongoozler Ale and bacon cheddar artisanal popcorn
- Dixie Roadhouse – Bacon Chocolate Martini and bacon mac ‘n’ cheese
- Monkey Bar & Steakhouse – Bacon Mary and bacon bruschetta
- Perk & Brew – drink TBA and potato bacon soup
- Paradise Pizza – Bud Light and bacon pizza
- Rack’em Spirits & Times – Bacon Me Crazy and peanut butter bacon brittle cookie
- Ralph’s Place – Watermelon Spritzer and maple chipotle BBQ pork belly bacon
- Rockade – Sweet Bacon Ole Fashion and tater bombs
- Tiki Hut – Apple Martini and bacon apple bites
- Two Amigos – Bahama Mama and bacon & cheese potato skins
Regular check-in for this event is from 6-7:30pm. There are two check-in booths:
Big John Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny)
Club Square (near center square)
Late check-in is available. After 7:30pm, check-in at Dixie Roadhouse or in the lobby of Dolphin Key Resort.
* Photos will be uploaded to Facebook. Facebook users will vote and final determination will be made by the SCHEA board.