October 22, 2016, 7-11PM
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll scream for drinks and candy…. Take the exclusive trolleys around South Cape Coral, visiting various locations to enjoy a 2oz drink sample and a piece of candy. The 2016 Spooktacular is a great way to mingle, have fun and discover new-to-you places in South Cape.
This event is limited to 1,000 attendees! Advance tickets are $15 and are available online via Eventbrite and at participating locations.
How it works:
A fleet of trolleys will get you to each location, where you will receive a drink sample and piece of candy. Dress up and you could win $500 in the Spooktacular Event photo contest. You’ll pose in our haunted photo booth and Facebook users will vote for their fave!
Participating locations include:
- BackStreets Sports Bar – Pumpkin Pie (Crop pumpkin vodka, RumChata and cream)
- Big Blue Brewing – Pumpkin Ale
- Cape Coral Brewing Co – Yacht Club Cream Ale
- Coconuts – A Witch’s Kiss (vodka, strawberry daiquiri mix, orange juice & blood orange)
- Dixie Roadhouse – Zombie Punch (peach moonshine, orange juice & cherry juice)
- Monkey Bar – Spooky Monkey (berry vodka, triple sec & cranberry juice)
- Masterpiece Mixers – Michelob Ultra
- Paradise Pizza – Bud Light
- Rack’em Spirits & Times – Frozen Ghost (rum based)
- Ralph’s Place – Ghoulish Punch (rum & Hawaiian Punch)
- Tiki Hut – Frozen Black Russian (frozen espresso mix, vodka & whipped cream)
- Tubby’s – Blue Dracula (vodka, Blue Curacao & lime)
A stop at the Photo Booth in Big John’s Plaza will also be made.
Day of tickets are $20, so take advantage of advance pricing.
Various prizes are given out on the trolleys by designated trolley hosts. Win prizes by answering fun trivia questions!
This is a 21+ event.
Designated driver tickets are available in advance at BackStreets Sports Bar. These tickets are $10 and include no alcohol. DDs will be provided non-alcoholic beverages.
ATTENDING THIS EVENT?
Check-in booths are open from 6pm to 7:30pm. Booths are located at:
- Big John Plaza (near Pinch-a-Penny)
- Club Square (near center square)
Late check-in is available. After 7:30pm, check-in at Dixie Roadhouse and the costume contest photo booth, located in Big John’s Plaza (official address 1231 Cape Coral Parkway E).