Tickets now on sale to the longest running trolley event! One of the most popular South Cape Coral experiences of the year.
Saturday, January 27th • 7-11pm
South Cape Hospitality & Entertainment Associations present The 12th Annual Best South Cape Martini Competition! This long-running trolley event is one of our most popular experiences of the year.
How it works…
You’ll travel around the Cape Coral Entertainment District on a special fleet of trolleys, stopping at participating establishments to relax with their custom martini sample and appetizer sample. At the end of the evening, everyone votes on their favorite martini and appetizer. The top favorites will be declared the winners.
The competition in this one is fierce, so expect to try some truly unique samples.
Tickets are $25.00 in advance and $30.00 on the day of the event, and can be purchased on Eventbrite. A limited supply of physical tickets are available at the following locations: BackStreets Sports Bar, Big Blue Brewing, Cigar Bar, Cruisers, Monkey Bar, Rack’em Spirits & Times, Tiki Hut, Two Amigos.
Designated Driver tickets are available only at BackStreets Sports Bar. These tickets are $20 in advance and include a soda or bottled water at each location upon request.
Ticket price includes unlimited rides on the trolleys, a passport to all martini and appetizer sampling locations, the martini and appetizer samples, and voting ballot. Get your passport stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) and you can enter to win a gift bucket filled with vodka, martini glasses and other fine items.
Be sure to have your picture taken at the Martini Competition photo booth, located in front of Dixie Roadhouse. Photos will be uploaded to Facebook and the public will vote for their favorites. Then, the SCHEA board will pick the winning photo. The winning photograph will get 4 free tickets to the Mardi Gras Trolley Event on February 24, 2018.
Locations & Samples:
- BackStreets Sports Bar: Chocolate Rasberry Martini & Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Ice Cream
- Big Blue Brewing: Keys Martini & Thai Coconut Chicken Salad Puff
- Cigar Bar: Peppermint Martini & Tempura Volcano Roll
- Cruisers: Woo Woo Martini & Swedish Meatballs
- Dixie Roadhouse: Dixie Peach Martini & Peach Cobbler
- Monkey Bar: Apple Martini & Pigs in a Blanket
- Rack Em’s: Eve’s Kiss & Serpents Bite Apple Dessert Cake
- Ralph’s Place: Cucumber Watermelon Tini & Oyster Sashimi
- Rockade: Breakfast Martini & Chicken and Waffles
- Tiki Hut: French Martini & Chimichurri Chicken Skewers
- Two Amigos: Mexitini & Tacos de Pollo
This event is limited and the event has always sold out. So don’t delay getting your tickets to the competition of the year!
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm at Big John Plaza and in front of Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in (7:30-10pm) is in front of Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event and ID will be required.