The South Cape Hospitality and Entertainment Associations present THE 11th ANNUAL BEST SOUTH CAPE MARTINI COMPETITION.
You’ll travel around the South Cape entertainment district on a special fleet of trolleys – stopping at 10 participating establishments to relax with their custom martini sample and appetizer samples.
At the end of the evening, everyone votes on their favorite martini and appetizer. The top favorites will be declared the winners. The competition in this one is fierce, so expect to try some truly unique samples.
Tickets are $25.00 in advance and $30.00 on the day of the event.
Ticket price includes unlimited rides on the trolleys, a passport to all martini and appetizer sampling locations and voting ballot. Get your passport stamped at all locations (no purchase necessary) and you can enter to win an gift bucket filled with vodka, martini glasses and other fine items.
Tickets are available online via Eventbrite, or at any participating location. Designated driver tickets cost $20 each and are available in advance only at BackStreets Sports Bar.
Dressing up? Be sure to have your picture taken at the Martini Competition photo booth, located in front of Dixie Roadhouse.
- BackStreets Sports Bar – Strawberry Shortcake & sweet chili coconut shrimp
- Big Blue Brewing – Wicked Dolphin Vodka Inspired Martini & Big Blue meatballs
- Cigar Bar – CBtini & marinated petite pork shanks
- Dixie Roadhouse – Dixie Applejack & caramel drizzled brownie bites
- Monkey Bar – Monkeytini & crab cakes
- Rack’em Spirits & Times – Breakfast Martini & hotcakes and syrup
- Ralph’s Place – Creamcicle Martini & stuffed crab mushroom with siracha aioli drizzle
- Rockade – Rocking Peach Martini & peach cobbler
- Tiki Hut – Tikitini & chicken skewers
- Two Amigos – Melon Martini & nachos supreme